- Backstage TV – second screen gossip on your iPad
- Dragdis – smart storage of pictures for designers
- Kurgyvenu – data-as-a-service for real estate
- Responsell – lead management for digital agencies
- WithEvent – apps for festivals
- One other team that couldn’t be bothered to show up
I must say that all teams were impressive – a lot of international exposure, either by studying or working abroad; very good level of skills, also on UX/Design and international focus from the start. Probably Dragdis and Kurgyvenu caught my attention the most for now – the first, because of it’s good scalability and solving of a permanent problem in a very specific niche; the latter because of the importance and also ‘unsexiness’ of it’s product and the determination of the founder to get it in the hands of the clients.
The most important takeaway for me though is the confirmation of the regional/global focus of the BalticMafia startups and thus one more reason to watch this space.
Powered by Facebook Comments